This site has been established for the convenience of those owning property East of Escambia Bay, South of Sterling Way, West of 38th St. ( East of Avalon Blvd), and North of Interstate-10.
What is the ABPOA? A Florida corporation for homeowners in the Avalon Beach area of Milton, FL. Now including the Mulat Bayou Yacht Club (inc).
What ABPOA is not: It is not a governing body or code enforcer
What does ABPOA do? Basically we are advocates for the area. In the past seven years we have helped maintain or improve property values and recreational facilities EG:
- Twice stopped Henry Homes from building an industrial park off Mulat Road.
- Found Grant funds and spearheaded dredging of the Bayou to Bay channel.
- Induced CSX to repair the the Montecito track crossing.
- Prevented placement of new double wide trailer on DelMonte.
- Attempted to have A traffic light placed at DelMonte and Avalon.
Our organization exists solely for the protection and betterment of property owners in the area, including parties sanctioned by the Mulat Bayou Yacht Club.